Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Day I was the Best Mom Ever!


A few months ago
I mentioned 
I bought tickets to a concert
To surprise the Kid
I ruined that surprise
By texting her the info 
Instead of her grandma
Whoops

Last Friday 
Was the day for that concert

The Kid
Was super excited
We were seeing her favorite band
(I am sure she might deny this years from now)
BIG TIME RUSH

 Honestly
I was looking forward to it as well
It was just going to be me and my girl
Taking this road trip to the show
Per her request

I had bought us lawn seats 
 The venue is beautiful at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
The lawn lets you enjoy the show just as much
For nearly not as much cash
However 
At the last moment 
I upgraded our seats when we arrived
I will not lie 
I spent a little extra money
The ticket seller asked me if I knew about the seating under the Pavilion
And I did not 
He told me don't worry you will have really good seats
I figured that since we had lawn seating to start with
Anything had to be better

Our seats ended up being 
Third Row


The Kid was practically hyperventilating
In that moment
I was the best freaking mom ever!
 


It was a great magical night 
Filled with memories 
I am not ashamed to say I paid for

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of you to share that experience with her. Great seats too!! Good work Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! She looks super happy... You're a good momma!

    ReplyDelete