Sunday, September 8, 2013

Summer recap

On this eve 
Before the first day of school
I thought 
Maybe I should let you in on what I have been up too 
Since I disappeared
From the blog

The summer of fun 
Is how the Kid refers to it
And 
I would have to agree

We took a road trip to D.C
It was great
We saw a lot of things
Walked many many steps
It was a trip I would do again
So many things we didn't see
But 
Tons of memories 
I dare not erase
The day after 
We returned from our trip
We had a wedding to attend/be in

The Kid's Aunt married her long time love
It was a simple backyard ceremony
I was so happy 
To be able to share in their special day
 Our last
Moment of summer 
Was spent with some great mother's I know
And my Kid
We went to see Kelly Clarkson & Maroon 5 in concert
It was a fun night
We sat in a sea of people and partied our buts off
That little colored area is where we sat
So that is my summer in a quick condensed version
Hope your summer was just as grand

Now to make sure the Kid 
Has all her stuff ready
For another school year
Bring on 7th grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment