Monday, May 6, 2013

Wonderful weekend why are you over

Had a great weekend
Spent it outside
And 
I have the burnt skin to prove it
Ouch 
Is all I have to say


We had a beautiful day
For the Kid's lacrosse game
Sadly
We loss
10-6
But it was a battle hard fought

#19 Super Proud of this Kid
Had a little Cinco Da Miyo Fun
Saturday evening
(I know a day early)
We some friends
Forgot the camera
Maybe a good thing
I behaved though
Made sure I was in bed before midnight

Sunday
Was off to a birthday party 
For my friend's now 5 year old
Happy Birthday Xavier

It was a great day
Family,friends and food


I wish all weekends could be this much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love a nice, full weekend like that...minus the sunburn! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness this might sound so weird, but I think sunburns feel so cool when you touch them because they are so warm!! haha but my goodness they do hurt!!!!
    I am glad you had a great weeknd! ;)
    I hope this one is great for you too!

    ReplyDelete