Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Letters

F
Finally
Spring has arrived
I am loving every moment of it
Windows open
Sun is shining 
Children are playing
This weekend should be wonderful

R
Raging
I have a raging headache today
Been fighting it all day
But 
3pm when you arrived
My headache was mostly gone
Great start to the weekend

I
Imagine
Imagine Dragons
That is
Kinda a favorite
In this home lately
Love that me and the Kid
Have the same taste in music
Sometimes

D
Determined
To do nothing
But
Hang out in the sunshine and fresh air
All weekend
Sorry housekeeping you will need to wait

A
Away
The Kid has another away lacrosse game
Saturday
I'm all ready excited for her
She truly loves playing the game

Y
Yanking
I feel like I have been yanking my hair
Right of my head
This last week or so at work
Sadly
It wont be getting any better any time soon
We are getting a new system
It goes live Monday morning
I don't think it will be a smooth transition
Not one but
But
That is Monday morning
Not going to let it ruin my weekend fun


Hope everyone has a memory making weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment