Monday, May 13, 2013

A messy work week collides with life

I was a bad blogger
I really should say I was a bad non blogger
Or reader

Work 
Was EVIL
Last week
I am still recovering

We had a new computer system go live 
Last Monday 
To say it was a disaster 
Would be to kind
I had a break down by noon
Tears were flowing
On my way home at 3
It was messy

I dont understand 
Why 
The people who set systems up 
Dont defer to those who actually will use it
I think 
Many of the issues 
Would end up being non ones 
COMMUNICATION
It helps

This week 
I am playing catch up in the blogger world
I have many to read
I have missed you all
Instagram 
Has kept my in touch 
Even if only in a small way
It is almost like a movie trailer
And 
I love me a movie trailer
Am I the only one

So here is hoping to a better week

May yours be great too

1 comment:

  1. Here's to a better week for you dear! No more tears. :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete