Monday, April 1, 2013

Sushi & Leather

Hope everyone had a nice Easter Weekend
I did
It wasn't to crazy
I even got an extra day off 
So I can't complain too much

I will say
I had a child with a cold
One minute running a fever
The next 
Running around swearing she felt fine
The one thing she could not hide 
Was her sneezing and coughing

Saturday
Was my mom's birthday
Nothing really planned
But 
I did take her out for a Sushi lunch
I think the Kid was more excited



Sunday
Had an early morning hug from her Noka
(The name she calls my mom she made it up when she was little)


Who was heading out of town for the day
Then off to her other Grandma's house
For Easter 
I wanted to take a lot pf pictures
But I did not
I did grab a few that I do love a lot
The Kid rocking her Uncle Joe's leather jacket
I think might be my favorite


 
 Wish the weekend had lasted a bit longer
Sniffles and all
But 
I guess now that is Monday
I have something to look forward too



No comments:

Post a Comment