Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday YUP!

I have been doing the whole letter thing on Fridays
But 
This Friday is going to be different 
Why
Because of a few things
I have off for Good Friday 
And
 I have a sick Kid
She says she feels fine
Her face says something completely different
I think I might be getting it too though
So today for the most part has consisted of
Coffee with a friend
Errands for some cold meds
A bit of cleaning
Wii playing for the Kid

I am sure I could have made this into a letter post
I just did not have the brain power to be creative
So sad but true

Gonna go eat my sweet and sour soup 
And hopefully get ourselves better 
So we can spend sometime with the Family  on Sunday

I hope this weekend treats all of you well 
Enjoy your Easter Sunday if you celebrate

2 comments:

  1. oh no!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

    at least it seemed like a relaxing day!

    happy weekend and I hope your Easter goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little man is sick too. Coughing. You hate to see it. I hope you are all well soon! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete