Wednesday, March 6, 2013

School projects...yuck!

School projects
Oh how I loathe you
Mind you 
It is not my project but the Kid's
Of course

It is due on Wednesday
And
Tuesday evening guess what was still being worked on

Maybe my issue 
Is that I was such an over achiever in the project department
I always made sure my projects were great
Especially if I knew I could bump my grade up 

The Kid does not seem to think along these lines
Her project seems all over the place to me
No organization
Of thoughts or ideas
I just want to jump in
But 
 I can not 
It is her project 
I feel she needs to figure it out

It was along night
She was up later then she usually is
Which made her a bit loopy
 And
A tad bit crazy eyed

We survived
And most of all
She finished her project
She was happy with it
Now to see what the teacher thought


Overall I am happy with her project
What do you think?
Do you think sometimes teachers don't give enough information on what they are expecting?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like she did a great job! Wonderful that she did it on her own too. I find some of the assignments too complicated for my kids so my husband or I has to help. What's the point then? I already went to school. I'm not looking for any more assignments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem to be one extreme to another. Haha feel the same about assignments as well. Hope life is good for all of you.

      Delete