Monday, March 4, 2013

One click at a time

Finally
Finished moving my mom
With a hired helper 
That would be my friend's son
Figured he would like the gas money
Being such a great kid he didn't want to take the money
I insisted
I was super grateful for the move to be done

Then got cleaning on the brain
I needed some new supplies
So off I went to the store
Splurged on a 2 new mops
A new bucket and a couple of new spray bottles
Trying to get away from the chemical stuff
Especially for cleaning my kitchen
So I picked up a bottle of cleaning vinegar 
Wish that I had jumped on this band wagon alot sooner
Things honestly seem so much cleaner to me
 

 I also made this tasty cucumber salad
I wanted to eat it the minute it was done
I have a feeling  I will be making a lot of this
  
Best part of my weekend
Picking up my new camera
And
Taking the above picture with it
So happy that I treated myself to this gift

This little beauty is going to be taking up a lot of my free timeTook it to my daughter's basketball game
Snapped pictures the whole time while cheering them on

   
So I apologize in advance if I flood your screen with pictures
 I am off to go read and study up more on my new toy

    
    
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment