Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Off track and Impatient

My mind is all over the place
The weather has not been my friend
I yearn for spring
Or a least a day or two of weather that makes me smile
And
Allows me to awake early and sit on my front steps 
Drinking my coffee slowly 
Enjoying the silence that is in my neighborhood

The snow is almost gone
Again
This time for good I hope

The Kid 
Oh I feel for her
She just had her final appointment with her Orthopedist
It was a good to know we were done
Only to find out 
We need to start seeing a new one
And 
For a new reason
X-rays
Showed she has scoliosis
This is the curve in her dorsal spine,she also has one in her lumbar spine
Oh and can I say
Finding a Doctor who deals with spines in a child
Who also takes my insurance
Not an easy task

I don't know much about scoliosis
And
I am not going to do a whole lot of Internet investigating either
Last time I did that
I had a panic attack 
In the parking lot of Barnes & Noble
 I am just going to wait till our appointment 
2 weeks from today

The Kid is nervous
She is hoping that she can continue doing the sports she likes
 I hope for that too

So to waiting and passing time 
For spring flowers and good news
All around
 

No comments:

Post a Comment