Friday, March 22, 2013

Give me an F...

I have been a bit MIA 
So I apologize to those of you who read
When things are quiet on the home front
I don't seem to know what to write about
So instead of just putting something out there just cause
I do nothing
Which I do not think is good either
I will try to do more or at least participate more
Or 
Create things like this post
 I feel that it gives me a starting point

F
Frozen
The Kid had her first outside lacrosse practice
This past Sunday
It was a beautiful sunny day
But
It was cold and windy
I'd say about 35 degrees
So after 2 hours even with running around
All those girls were frozen
I am sure I might have been too
That is if I had stayed
Her next outside practice who knows
Now that we have snow covered grounds again
Who is that masked child?
R
Road Trip
I have been itching to take a trip
Not a full on vacation
More of a day/overnight trip
I have a couple of ideas
I want to wait till it is a bit warmer
I am thinking Mystic,CT
I haven't been there since I was my daughter's age
So I think it would be a fun little road trip
For us to take together

I
 Ikea
I need/want to go
Really soon
It is a good thing I do not live closer to one
I think it would be like having a Target in town
In other words
No good for my wallet

 D
Done
Basketball season for the Kid is now done
It was a great season
Only 2 losses
I enjoy watching the games
I kind of even understand all the rules now 
The part I love the most 
The fact that my Kid has tons of fun

Happiness
The 2012-13 Biddy Ball Team
       
 A
 Amused
Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake
Both of you amused me this week
Thanks for the smiles
 


Y
Yet
Yet again
My Kid is getting X-rays
The Pediatrician we see does not like ordering them
However 
With her recent medical history 
Now he doesn't resist ordering them

The news we receive after them not always the best
This story is still developing
Unfortunately
  
 

   I got this posted before Saturday at least :)

1 comment:

  1. ROAD TRIPS! yes those are so much fun you should take one.
    haha it is probably a good thing you don't live close to an Ikea!
    I do and you really can't walk out of that store without buying something!!!!
    I am sorry to hear about the x-rays and although the story is still developign, I hope it all turns out okay!

    ReplyDelete