Monday, February 4, 2013

Touchdowns and Angels

So by now we all know who won the Superbowl
Whether you care or not
I watched
But do you want to know what my favorite part was
(nope not half time)
It came after the game
When Chykie Brown of the Ravens
Laid down in all the confetti covering the field
And made a snow angel in it
The pure joy of the win
That was  my favorite moment of the Superbowl
source
I found a lovely little Pin
 via
For a simple breakfast or afternoon snack
It was literally 4 ingredients

I only tweaked one of the ingredients
Instead of plain applesauce
I used cinnamon applesauce
I can't wait to try it different fruit toppings
I also think I will let it cook just a bit longer
So that I get a bit more of a crunchy edge
 Other than that I loved this
yummy
 This will be my new lazy Sunday breakfast from now on

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious. I'm always looking for easy and quick breakfast ideas, so I'll have to try this! I'm currently obsessed with putting avocadoes on my toast. Soooo good.

    ReplyDelete