Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just another day of the week

Wednesday
You are an odd day
You are the middle of the work week
So depending on the type of person you are 
You are either loathing the fact that it it only Wednesday
Or doing a small happy dance knowing the work week is half over

This particular Wednesday is a busy one for my house
(honestly we have had things going on every night so far this week)
The Kid has basketball practice this evening 
But even before that she has Chess Club after school
Hoping that the homework is light 
Because we also need to stop by a friend's house 
And wish one of my favorite little kids
A very Happy 7th Birthday

Feeling bad that I have had no time or money to run a get him something
My plan to make it up to him is to take him out 
Just him and I
And let him pick his gift 
Also sneak in some ice cream as well

Gonna  leave ya with this song
 Which I'm loving sooo much right now
I love a sappy love duet


 

No comments:

Post a Comment