Sunday, February 3, 2013

Getting down and dirty


I got all down and dirty this weekend
Oh get your mind out of the gutter
I cleaned the kitchen
I mean REALLY cleaned
Took everything out of the cupboards
Threw away anything outdated 
Grouped things together
Cleaned out the junk drawer
It was tedious
Hated every minute of it
But 
I now have a clean organized kitchen
(well except for the fridge)

Sunday
A very busy day
Up and running
Earlier then I would have liked
But
My own fault
Forgot to pick up something the Kid needed for the day

Coffee
Inhaled x2

Then off
To register the Kid for Lacrosse
Boy is my wallet crying
Its her first time trying this sport
However
If the smile on her face after practicing for 2hrs
Is any indication
I think I better get used to my wallet's tears
Horrible pictures but I'm sure Ill make up for it during the season

It was then a small rest
Then off and running again
Not far though
Just down the road for a little Super Bowl get together
We ate too much stuff
We laughed
We all shook our heads at what was happening on the field 
Then it was half time

I know I might get some flack for this comment
Am I the only one who could really care less about Beyonce
She is a great performer but lets just say I'm more of a Coke person
Now if her man was up on that stage  that would be a half time show

 BLACKOUT

Weird right
Imagine being on line for the bathroom when that happened
I took that as my cue to take the Kid home
After getting herself and I ready for bed
I myself climbed into bed
And turned on the game
Happy to see that the Niners have gotten back in the game

Honestly
I don't care overall who wins
I like the 49's because I had a crush on Joe Montano when I was kid
The Ravens are a good team too
I would rather watch a game where it was a close call
Sit on the edge of your seat
Holding your breath
Kind of game
Then a beat down
 So to whomever wins
Congrats!
Now please pass the antacids

No comments:

Post a Comment