Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday..fun day?

Sunday
Fun Day
More like catch up day for me
At least this week
 
I helped the mom move
Will still be moving her this week
My legs and arms are very sore
Just a very small amount of boxes that I moved
The kid had a lacrosse practice 
(that was not planned)
Did get the season schedule
As well as days of practice
Needless to say my evenings and Saturdays
Now belong to all things lacrosse
Makes the kid smile though
Luv this Kid
I did find a bit of me time
Wandered around Barnes & Noble
Drink in hand
Ahh 
Great late afternoon treat
Happiness in a cup
It is now Sunday evening
 I have laundry washing
Dishes are done
Mopping is done
Kid is happy and clean
So now I'm catching up on my blog reading
And blog writing
 
Mainly though
I am gearing up for all the red carpet madness for the Oscars
Loving every minute so far
 Kinda can't wait to see what Seth MacFarlane
Gets away it
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment