Monday, February 25, 2013

Do you hear the people sing...yes sadly that was about all I heard

I was up way too late last night
Then when I finally was ready to sleep
Guess what?
I could not
Does that not drive you insane 
When it happens

Those darn Oscars
Running so late 
Was not surprised though
Since the opening went on forever....

Seth MacFarlane
I had such high hopes
Sadly for the most part you let me down
You gave me a few laughs
But 
Not nearly as many as I wanted
Do you know what saved you as host
That devilish little smile of yours
That little twinkle in your eye
Knowing that there was something you wanted to say but didn't
I wish you had
I think the night would might have been better

There was A LOT of singing
It did kinda feel like the Tony Awards
I did not mind the signing
It just felt kind of all over the place
Especially
How the Best Original Songs were introduced
Am I the only one who felt this?
I was not surprised by any of the winners
I will say this
Mr. Affleck
I have never been a big fan
But your growing on me 
I look forward to your future endeavors

As far as the Oscar fashions
That I will leave for another day

What were your overall thoughts of the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment