Friday, February 22, 2013

It's a letter kind of F.R.I.D.A.Y

Oh thank goodness
Another Friday has arrived
Even though this weekend will be busy
And the weather not that great
I will take it

F
Finally
 My mother is moving into a 1 bedroom apartment
She has been living in a darling little studio for about 4 years now
She was on a waiting list
But finally her time has come
I know she is thrilled to have an actually bedroom again
So goodbye dorm like living
Welcome back to adult living
Only downside
I get to help moving
I hate the process of moving
I have done it far too many times

R
Ready
For Spring
February has been up and down 
In the weather department
But 
I am ready for green to come back
Windows to be opened
Spring cleaning sounds like a joy to me right now
So winter please 
Say your goodbyes

I
Intentions
Should be good
Sometimes they are not
I think I need to listen more
Not give my two cents
(even when asked)
Smile and nod

D
Digging
That is what I felt I was doing in my closet this week
So basically this means
A clean out is in order 
Pronto
I do not have the time do go digging every morning for clothes
Nor do I plan on getting up earlier to do so
Some purging will be happening
Hopefully it will all get done this weekend
Or at least started

A
 Amore
I  recently read
2 books that love was a prominent player
One involved a dysfunctional love 
Another a heartbreaking love
Both I enjoyed very much
Don't want to say much more
Check them out though
   
 Y
 Youth
Mine is fading
Ok, it has been for awhile sadly
But 
The other day I saw those little eye lines
This did not make me happy
I get we age, we get wrinkles
I do get to whine about it
(if only for a minute)
What (inexpensive) eye creams would you reccomend? 
    

Enjoy your weekend! 
   
 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment