Friday, February 8, 2013

Kinda hard to take a storm serious when it sounds like a Disney Attraction

I might kid about this winter storm's name
Hello?!
Those silly weather people named it Nemo

I live in the Northeast so snow is a given
Granted the last few years 
Have been good to us

But Ladies and Gentlemen
Mother Nature is gearing up to make trouble in my neighborhood
I live in that lovely area of 18"-24"
Not looking forward to shoveling that
The one positive
This will be mainly a weekend storm
So come the end of my shift 
 I can go home and close the door
Snuggle with the Kid and watch some movies
Hopefully we do not lose power
But things are charging as I type this
Just in case

So to all those out there
In those lovely colored areas of the map above
What are your plans for hiding form Nemo?

 


1 comment:

  1. Hoping you watched lots of movies, drank hot chocolate and got to play in the snow once things died down. "Nemo"... lol. It makes me wonder what they'll name the hurricanes once summer hits Fla.

    ReplyDelete