Monday, February 11, 2013

Thanks CBS for making my Grammy experience a little less fun

So can I ask why side boob is not OK
But 
Cleavage is?
(As long as it is not cleavage of the buttocks region)

I think Miranda Lambert said it well,

"No puffy skin.I don't even know what that is.I kinda think I broke that rule."
If this is what puffy skin means,sign me up

The viewers watch these shows to see what people will wear
Did CBS not get that memo
OK we watch for the awards too
But
We are talking about the clothes the next day

I think CBS need to relax
Are they worried about complaints from viewers
Hello
You have some shows that make far more risque comments
2 and 1/2 Men, 2 Broke Girls
And you know what 
I watch them and laugh
Or change the channel

So thank you CBS 
For shielding my eyes 
From the side boob,puffy skin and whatever other things you felt I did not need to see
Kinda felt like you sent this memo on purpose
(and leaked it)
You probably had your viewership increased a bit 
By people watching to see if anyone broke the rules
 Oh well
The Oscars are coming up

The one comment I will make is that there was some great music going on last night
That is the one area of the Grammys that did not disappoint
FUN. Looking like they are having fun.He is so dorky looking but I luv him.

What are your views about the memo?
Was it just me?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment