Friday, February 1, 2013

5 Things you don't know about me

5 Things you don't know about me

I'm linking up to

I don't have an Instagram
 So getting tagged  would be impossible
I know WHAT?!?!
An artsy pic taken after getting my eye make up done before a pirate party Argh!

1
I have no idea what I'm doing blogging
But I do know I enjoy 
Reading them
So as I find my voice
Bear with me
 One day
My blog might be 
Great
(or at least better)

2
My friends 
Always come to me and vent
Or ask for advice
I do my best to help them out
However
I cant seem to do the same
I feel like they have enough going on 
Why dump my issues on them

3
I have never met my father
I know a few things
Like his name
That he is from Denmark
and was a Danish Sailor
It would be nice to know what he looks like now
But mainly  I want him to know
That I don't blame him for his choices
He did what he thought was right

4
I spent a year of my life 
In foster care
That family will always be part of  me
I still stay in touch
And consider them part of my family

5
 Sometimes
I like to just go to a movie
By myself
Me and my popcorn or twizzlers
Honestly
If I could have the whole theater to myself
That would be even better


I had fun with this post. Need to link up more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment