Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Photo bombing Oscar style



 I was going to do a post on all the outfits I loved and disliked
but I figured
There would be a lot of those
So
I decided instead that I would share some of my favorite pictures of the evening


I love a good photo bomb
Like it even more when a celebrity is doing it
Just nice to seem them having fun

Jessie Ferguson
You crack me up
The effort you took to make this happen
Gold star to you for effort my friend

source

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
I love this man
So feel free to photo bomb me anytime

source

Kyle Maclachlan
I adored you in Twin Peaks
Then Show Girls happened
However
This picture from some Oscar Party, red carpet 
Has redeemed you

source
Last but not least
My favorite photo of the night
(sorry if it offends)

Jennifer Lawrence
Lets just say
If I looked this good and just won an Oscar
I would probably be giving you the finger too

source

The week is half over my friends!



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm glad you decided to go with photo bombs and not the best/worst dressed. Jesse Ferguson is hilarious and that is the best photo bomb. Although Kyle Maclachlan's face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete