Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yes for money....but probably 3 weeks to late

I got some lovely mail yesterday
My W2
WooHoo!
My job loves to mail these out at the last possible day
Drives me nuts!
Especially when we are asked everyday to watch our spending
Hello, you could have handed me my W2
But I guess
Any mail helps out the Post Office these days
I hit the door
Barely took of my coat 
Went right to work doing my taxes
 I am that type of person
Might be because I know 
I get money back
And don't need to pay
So in between
Basketball practice with the Kid
Dinner
And some hunting for a form I needed
My 2012 taxes are
DONE!

Kinda wish I had that refund now
The Kid came home all happy
Waiving a flyer at me
She wants to join Lacrosse

Sign ups are on Sunday
Along with $125 sign up/insurance fee
And equipment needed
It is times like this
I wish fairy god mother's existed
This single mom
Does not have that cash laying around
and in 2 days ..well that is gonna be a bit rough to scrape together

Why do schools hand out things at the last minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment