Sunday, January 27, 2013

Looking forward

Oohh can't wait 
April 7th,2013
Please hurry up and get here
Saw some photos online 
From the upcoming season of 
Mad Men
I have missed this show
Have been enjoying the weekend
It was a busy week
Of work
Doctors appointments for the Kid
And on top of that all it has been 
FRIGID
I mean freeze your boogers kind of cold
(tmi?)

I did get to come home 
To a little surprise in the mail
Back before Christmas 
I won a giveaway
I being busy and not paying attention
To my emails
Failed to notice
I had won
A lovely pink poncho
That my Kid loves
So I would like to say
Thank you to




On Monday
The Kid participated in a chess Tournament
This year she actually was actually part of  a team
I think this made the day better for her
She didn't do as well as she wanted
But she had fun
At at the end of the day
(all 7 1/2 hrs of it)
Her school team came in 4th place
Very Proud

 I also attempted
Another Pin
This time I made Chicken, rotella, black beans and corn.
via
This turned out just like the picture
So I guess I did this right
It was really easy
Just a dump crock-pot recipe
That I definitely will be doing again
Doesn't this look yummy
even happy with how my food shot came out

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend
I'm going to enjoy my cup of coffee
Then get this home prepared
For the rest of the week

---------<3 
         Rori




No comments:

Post a Comment