Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Stuff Taking Over My Stuff


Ugh
That is the noise that escapes my mouth
When I know 
That the chaos around me
Need to be 
TACKLED

I always have good
intentions
Never do they ever seem to come together

What is my problem
Sadly
Me

I am way to lazy 
I get home 
And veg in on the couch

I know for a fact 
If  I spent  just an hour 
each day cleaning
I could still be lazy
Just with less stuff
In my way

It must be done
My stuff is literally taking over my stuff
It is a tragic mess
I feel like I could be becoming and Episode of
Hoarders
(ok not that bad but feels that way)

So where do I start
And how do I keep on track 
I need to reevaluate 
The Stuff

Question myself
Is this book that important
Do I really need another frame
That cute little bottle that I might put a flower in 
Are any of these needed
Or will I ever use them

I will get there one day
(before the camera crew arrives)
The simplicity of it all 
Will amaze me 
And all those I force to see
It is just a matter
Of taking that first step
 
Once again
UGH!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment