Sunday, January 20, 2013

Girls and a bit of the truth

Oh my!
I know I'm a bit late to the game
But
GIRLS
on HBO
so funny.
Just started watching season 1
On Friday
 Made up for the week at work

After some errands
And a couple of coffee dates
With friends
Movie catch up
Was what I did
Instead of the housework
Some was done
Not nearly enough

I watched
ARGO


Loved it
I am not a huge fan
Of Ben Affleck's acting
But as a director
I can not complain
I have enjoyed all of his movies
So far

 Besides Argo
I continued my movie watching
With another true story
 
COMPLIANCE
 Let me just tell you
This movie disturbed me
It left me literally nauseous
Made me want to never
Let my child work in fast food
I was literally telling the characters in the movie
"what are you thinking"
"pick up the phone"
 This movie
Messed with me
I think the part that made it most disturbing
is that it
REALLY HAPPENED
Wrap your brain around that

 I am a sucker
When it comes to a good
TRUE story
Any that you would recommend?

---------<3
         Rori

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by via your comment on my blog. Thanks for the comment, but I was unable to reply back via email because you are a no reply commenter. It's a quick fix and I can email you the link if you'd like. Keep blogging and reading blogs for inspiration but be sure to find your own voice. The rest will come.
    XOXO
    Megan

    ReplyDelete