Friday, December 14, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas



The 12 Days of Christmas…Don’t worry I will not break into song via a Vlog. I do not even plan on typing out the lyrics to explain the origin of the song. Honestly, I think it is one of those Christmas time songs I am happy to skip.

However, I do not want to let these next 12 days past without some type of mention. So I am going to do something I have tried to do yearly since the days of MySpace. (My pre Facebook and blogging hang out spot. I actually miss some aspects of MySpace, and hope I am not the only one out there)

So to mark these next 12 Days I bring you ….

The 12 days of Christmas movie quotes

These quotes are just some of my favorite “holiday” time movies. No particular order, just lines that crack me up and probably some that are inappropriate. Enjoy !


And please share your favorites with me.

Rori <3


Day 1


“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” ~ Elf




 I don't know anyone who can watch this movie and not crack a smile.
I think you would have to be a Scrooge if you did not.



No comments:

Post a Comment