Friday, December 14, 2012


I am slowly finding some Christmas Spirit. The tree is almost complete and other then a few light issues, I am happy with what it is becoming. I can't wait to share some pictures of it but I want you to see it complete.

Christmas always seems to be the time of year when money is tight.Even with a Christmas Club something always seems to come up and that money is redirected to that and not towards the gifts intended. I will say that it helps that I have a Kid who has never been one to be like I WANT I WANT . She has always been pretty laid back when it comes to Holidays. This can be good and bad though.Trying to get gift ideas has always been a challenge and I literally start telling her to write her Christmas list down in September that way I can get a list longer than three things.

My new challenge to deal with is she is getting older and the list ideas are getting pricey. It is not that she is asking for just things that cost more but toys just are overall cheaper. So with money being tight and not wanting her to open just one gift on Christmas morning I have opted not to do a "BIG" gift this year. I hope she will not be disappointed. I did my best to get things I know she wanted or know that she loves.I even threw in a few things she needed that stilled filled that love category.

I know that Christmas is not about what you get, but really who are we kidding? When you wake up in the Christmas and walk to your tree sparkling in all its' glory you would be sad to see nothing under it.

I have plans to make this a special morning regardless of the loot that is had or not had.

It is almost the finally countdown .Those "12" days that I have my own way special way of counting down each year.I look forward to sharing with those of you who might stop by a take a look.

How do you handle a Christmas season on a tight budget ?

Rori <3

No comments:

Post a Comment