Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Now Serving Pity Party For One

I've been lost.
Mentally,physically,emotionally as of late.
I  can not pin point exactly what started this

I have had some health issues
A nasty lung infection
That has overstayed its welcome by over a month
It has been draining
8:08 am and I am all ready exhausted.

Money
Just the word causes me stress
Just does not seem to be enough of it ever.
Amazing how one event can drain your bank account
Then take months for to find yourself out of that hole

Middle school
Ohh how I do not like those Middle school girls.
I think my child has handled it better then me
Girls just enjoy being the age you are now
Have fun
Meet new friends
Be nice
You have your entire lives to be B@t*e!

I need the Christmas spirit to show up
It will not be grand this year.
However it will be spent with people I love
Hopefully that love will have me found.



No comments:

Post a Comment