Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall-tastic !

Do you feel it, smell it, taste it? Fall is so in the air. While I love those lazy hazy days of summer there is something about the crisp autumn air that has me craving for all things fall.

Like sitting on my front steps with coffee early on my weekend mornings,the air crisp and quiet, just me and the squirrels that are collecting their treats for the winter. It's a great start to the day.

Pumpkin time! While we do not go pumpkin picking every year, it is still something I look forward too. I have seen a couple of pumpkin pictures all ready this year that I would love to reproduce in some form.


The smells of fall are another love of mine. It is when people seem to start baking again after the summer hiatus. Who doesn't like the smell of apple pies baking? I know there are other smells but I think the baking ones stand out for me. There is also something about the fall air that screams apple cider, pumpkin lattes, hot cocoa, apple crisp and homemade cranberry anything.

I live in an area where we get a lot of people who drive up on the weekends to see the leaves during the season and while I might laugh and call them leaf peepers at times... I myself am just as guilty for enjoying the beautiful changes. Lucky for me I can do it everyday not
                                                                                       just on a weekend trip.

A fall wedding. The endless color combinations that pop into my head, the centerpieces, the dresses. I could go on for awhile but I wont. I just know that in October, I get to see my friend marry her best friend . I can't wait to see how she put together her fall wedding.



Oh the colors. The colors of fall are amazing.From the vivid oranges and yellows, to the deep reds and browns and all the shades between. How amazing it is that Mother nature produces such a beautiful palette to work with each fall. The colors alone make me want to take pictures and paint on the regular.



















Some of my favorites pictures of my daughter have been taken during the fall months.




I hope to take many new favorites this year.





What things excite you about the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment