Monday, September 10, 2012

I just feel like dancing

This weekend was a lazy,dance filled,referee playing,cleaning kind of weekend. I guess calling it lazy is a bit of stretch but honestly, I was. I spent all morning on the couch trying to clean out the DVR , in anticipation of the new fall seasons and shows to begin. I dragged myself away from only to get some laundry done,and catch up on some of my blog reading. I said it was lazy but it was such a nice way to spend by Saturday morning and afternoon.

That night though I had plans, I was gonna get my dance on. A good friend and her BF and I went to a little scary hotel bar to listen to a cover band we know. I danced for hours and had a blast! Made me miss the nights of endless dancing when I was in my early twenties.However, my feet and body clearly were like "Honey,you are not 20 anymore". HA! Still good times.

As the night went on though I ended up playing referee between the couple I was with. Not exactly how I was dreaming on ending my evening. My dream ending would have most definitely
involved me and Mr. Henry Cavil, or Mr. Ryan Gosling, or BOTH. I know don't be greedy  but like I said , it was my dream ending of the night.


The only person I ended up with that night was myself once the feuding couple dropped me to my door.  

Sunday, I just finished cleaning ,made a casserole for dinner and made sure the Kid and I were prepared for another Monday. Then I crawled into bed watched a movie and then crashed for the night. 

Wish all my weekends could be so lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment