Saturday, April 21, 2012

AHHH the weekend

I have spent the last week taking care of my Kid who has been recouping from her surgery. She has been healing great and its literally a week ago today. I have enjoyed our time together but I doubt either of us wanted to use vacation time for this reason.

The one thing that I have been able to do is catch up on all the DVR things waiting for me.  I watched this past Sunday's Mad Men yesterday and laughed out loud. I don't know why this one line got to me the way it did but just typing in now makes me smile.


Pete Campbell, " Do you want to remove your teeth or just have me punch them out?"

I get to spend some quality time with a bunch of friends all at one time tonight. I am super happy about this because it has been way too long.

Hope you all have wonderful plans this weekend.



1 comment:

  1. That's great that you get to spend time with your daughter! Haha and that quote is so much fun!
    have a great rest of your weekend!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete