Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome back Mr. Draper


So after what seems like forever one of my favorite shows finally has returned. Welcome back MAD MEN! My friend Stacy and I have been talking about this past Sunday for weeks now. We even had hopes to have a little Mad Men party for the return ..sadly it did not happen as we hoped. I did however make it a little festive for us. House Party supplied us the goodies, ( I almost didn't think I would receive but finally Fed Ex came through) which included a very cool mini-cocktail shaker.



We prepared for our evening with some yummy mudslides while we watched the previous seasons' finale. Mainly to catch up since it has been so long.................,Participated in a little "Dra-ping".
My form was totally off ,Ha!
 




                                               
It was a great evening with a great friend.We all ready started planning a season finale party to make up for not getting it together for the premier.


       So what are your thoughts about the new season of Mad Men ? Were you as excited as us?

No comments:

Post a Comment