Sunday, April 1, 2012

A little Polka for your day

Hope all are enjoying the hours left of the weekend. I would like to say that I accomplished tons of stuff that I have been meaning to tackle but alas I did not.  I guess I have some goals to tackle this week.

The Kid has been practicing a Polka presentation for her school.For the last 2 months all the 5th graders have been learning a dance in each of their classes. On Friday they got to show us all their hard work. It was very cute and the kids all looked so serious but I think that is mainly because of their nerves. I only wish my Kid's dance partner had been there but he had gone on vacation a few days earlier. She did well even without a partner and I think she handled it well,better then I think I would have.


                                                 5th graders and Polka a very interesting mix.

Well time to attempt some of the things on my list. I can cross of get my blog typed. One down a gazillion other things still to do.  Have a great Sunday everyone. Enjoy the day with the ones you love.





No comments:

Post a Comment