Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowy day goal

Today we had a little snow storm. I say little because in October we had a weird snow storm that dumped a decent amount of snow (for October that is),today's was just enough to give you an excuse to sleep in and get to some stuff around the house. 

So I rolled out of bed around 930am ,which felt great! Went down to the kitchen made myself a cup of coffee and sat down to debate what to do with my day. I had read this blog http://www.theartofdoingstuff.com/throw-away-50-thingsright-now/ and thought I can do this! My plan changing it up a bit to get rid of 50 things in each room of my house.Mention this to my mom in a phone call and she started her own little purging.I secretly think she is trying to beat me to 50 first,game on!  While I have made quite the mess in parts of my house I did make a decent pile of stuff that will be leaving my home. Whether or not I it will be 50 things in each room I don't know, but I'm happy with the dent I have made. 

The best part of the day of purging was looking out the window to see the Kid having some fun in the white stuff.She gave me an excuse to take a break and make her something warm to drink.
                                





                                 



1 comment: