Thursday, January 26, 2012

Drifting

Blah, I have had no energy at all this week,seriously ,ZERO! It;s only Thursday and I've managed to oversleep 3x already. So needless to getting myself and my 10yr old out the door by 6:45 am has been a little stressful.

The lack of energy has also made my home into disarray. I was really considering just throwing it all into a trash bag yesterday and starting fresh.Why didn't I?,sadly I know somewhere in that growing pile on my table there is something important. I have already tossed out a t Net Flix  in a cleaning rage (at least this is what I think happened). I try not to be so quick to scoop and toss anymore.

Monday evenings are a bit busy in our household. Besides it being the beginning of a work/school week my Kid has her Biddy Basketball game.While the girls in her age group range from 9-13 ,let me just say they play with some spunk!. I don't know much about basketball but I find myself cheering  those girls on like they are playing in the NBA.

Tuesday, was a complete loss after work. I was so tired that I could barely get dinner made. Thank god i had planned the meal ahead and everything was good to go. I fear if it had not been preplanned the kid would have enjoyed a nice bowl of cereal. She wouldn't of cared but I think I would have felt horribly guilty.

Wednesday, I psyched myself up to tackle the kitchen (since I had to be in there anyway to make dinner) I did any dishes,wiped down all surfaces, I even did the floor. I was very proud of myself for not allowing the laziness take over and I accomplished something other than yawning.

We shall see what the rest of the week brings my way .Some decent sleep and a little energy would be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment