Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Check mate

     Well after a a couple of weeks of ups and downs I hope to post a bit more frequently. I have not figured out exactly what my main theme will be on this blog. I read so many of them as of late all the ideas just keep making onto my list, lol.
     My job has been a very strange mix of emotions. We had some layoffs which are never fun especially when you have no idea if your job is safe. I had to say goodbye to some people I really liked.We were told to do our best to cut cost where we think we can and that we all need to work towards a common goal. My goal of  not to be unemployed is probably not the same as managements. I just need to go to work and hope for the best and start preparing for the worst.
    Another sad point is that a couple of friends have decided to end their marriage. I am sorry to hear this but glad that they both are able to talk and joke around still. Socially, I just don't know how this will all work out. I adore them both but talk to one more often. I don't want anyone to think I am choosing a side in their decision to part. Anyone else out there going through or has been in the same situation?
     On the up side in my life,I took Monday off so that I could take my Kid to participate in a chess tournament. It was a very long day that started on one of our coldest mornings yet this winter,upside I got to sleep in. The day started at 9am and ended just before 5pm.Who knew 5 games of chess could take so long?!

My little Chess Champ






No comments:

Post a Comment