Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lovely day

S
Sunny
I love waking up
Knowing that
It's going to be a beautiful day

U
Underlying
There are some underlying issues
Going on at work
A power struggle of sorts
One that I personally do not want to be part of
Things are changing
Possibly 
My hours
Whether that is good or bad
 I guess I will have to wait and see
At the end of the day
I just want to do my job
And
Then go home and enjoy my time with my family

N
Normal
Is
Overrated
I'll take my goofy
Kid and her friends
Any day
This is an old picture but makes me laugh every time
D
Dirty
My place is a mess
Maybe dirty
Is a bit harsh
But
Working on it
As usual
Helps that I can have the windows opens
A music blaring
Cleaning is no fun

A
Awesome
The Kid played Lacrosse for the first time this year
To say she had an awesome experience
Would be putting in mildly
Hope the love continues
Her last game is Thursday
I hope it is a great one


Y
Yielding
To temptation
Tomorrow starts a new look at the foods I eat
I am not going to walk away from the things I love
Just be better
About my choices and portion sizes
But
Today
I will enjoy a couple of these


Hope your weekend was enjoyable!


1 comment:

  1. Normal is definitely overrated!

    We woke up to a rainy day today, but the sun is trying to come out now! :)

    ReplyDelete