Thursday, April 18, 2013

This and That

I am trying
Truly 
I am

Some days I do better than others
And
Other days I don't

Yesterday was a good day
Made a yummy dinner
Prepped some homemade cleaner
Dinner dishes done
Even got a load of laundry completed
Felt good

The Kid 
Has been running around like crazy in the evening
Either at lacrosse practice
Or out and about with the neighborhood kids
Making memories
Because time really does fly by

Being grateful 
That my brother has now returned home from Afghanistan
That with all the craziness in our world 
Especially now in our neck of the woods
That all my friends and family
Are healthy and safe

Love
Seeing all the flowers pushing through the soil
So much nicer
Snow be gone for good thank you

My heart aches for you 
Boston
And 
West Texas
May all your hearts heal quickly

 This post
Is all over the place
I know
Because that is my life sometimes
And I am ok with that



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. We should all be grateful for each good day and the health and happiness of family and friends. :)

    ReplyDelete