Sunday, April 28, 2013

SUN-day !

So in a life 
That keeps throwing curves at me 
My post in progress 
For Friday
Never was finished

SO 
Instead of finishing it up late
I am going to change it
To fit into a Sunday post

Here it goes...

S
Success
I tried a new recipe 
A simple one 
Easy to make
And a hit the Kid
Just wish I had also taken a picture of the cooked fish as well


U 
 Underwhelmed
So the Kid ,Noka, and I  went out for a belated birthday meal
The restaurant is a chain one
I had never been so I was up for it
So sadly I will say I don't have any plans to go back
The staff was nice
The food was average the prices were not
I did enjoy my dessert
Plus I got a nice picture of the Kid and her Noka
        
Love these two!

N
NYSMA
The Kid participated in NYSMA
I don't really know what it is
Other then I pay for the Kid to do it
She does some playing and sight reading for a judge
He scores her
We all hope for a good score
But other then that kind of clueless
I know bad mom
The Kid plays drums in the school band
This is her second time testing with NYSMA
I wish I had some pictures to share
But 
Pictures,filming or recording
Strictly forbidden
I think she did better then she thinks
We will find out in a few weeks
D
Dreading
All the cleaning
I need to do today
However
It is the only day
I can actually get to it
Since the rest of the week to come is booked solid
Motivation is lacking
Mainly because it is beautiful outside
I will push through
Maybe even get to enjoy some of the sun

A
Abs
Or should I say lack of
The Kid started her Physical therapy this week
Found out that she has no ab strength
She has been using  her legs and back to do everything
Thus the reason she has low back pain all the time 
(well that and the scoliosis)
So for the next 6 weeks or so we will see her therapist John
Who will work on getting her to find those muscles
As well as correcting her posture
Fun evenings ahead of us 

It helps that the Therapist knows how to have fun with the Kid

It also helps that he makes me laugh and the time goes by faster
Y
Yesterday 
Was a great day
Plenty of sunshine
The Kid's first away lacrosse game
Another tie
Which I am grateful for 
The other team was tough 
And our girls held their own
Woo hoo!
Kingston Tigers

Kingston is in maroon   
Hope everyone found some time to enjoy the weekend
Till the next one my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment