Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shaken not stirred and while your at it a bit dirty

Tonight is the night
My Sunday nights just got a bit better for awhile
Mad Men
Is back
And this gal is excited
~
Mr Draper
 What can I say
You are a bad boy in a good way
You try but fail miserably as a husband
But
I would not mind calling myself Mrs Draper
I'd gladly iron your shirts and have a drink ready for you daily

via 

Betty
I liked you in the beginning
Now
You just annoy me
I could definitely see you as the women
Left alone to stew at a party
I hope this season some how revives you
Right now though
If your character was killed off
I don't think I would miss you
 I dare say your TV children
Might even do a little jig

Peggy
How you have changed
From timid little secretary
To  woman in charge
Of her life
I like the spunky version of you

 via

Pete
Your icky
I try to find a redeeming quality for you
But
I just can not
You make my skin crawl
 On your real life congrats to you and my favorite T.V daughter
(If only because we share the name Rori)
On your engagement
I assume it was not the character you play that won her over

via
Joan
You have made curves sexy
And you have some major ones

I am not sure how I feel about you being a mom
But
Proud that you made sure to secure your roll at the agency
You go girl
I hope you find some love
Real love 
 via
Roger
Roger Sterling
Saying your full name almost gives me goose bumps
Your a cad
A loveable one if that is possible
You have let some great women slip through your fingers
Quite literally at times
You have almost everything you could want
But
At the end of the day your alone
I am rooting for you
You silver fox
 

via

~
So who else out there is as excited as me

3 comments:

  1. I am excited about Mad Men returning too. And I see Don is being bad again! I'm not sure I would want to marry him, but a few dates would be okay. ;) I agree they need to revive Betty's character some. She is on the dull side. Can't wait to see more. Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even seen it but reading the character descriptions makes me so interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I've never really watched much of this show.
    Maybe I'll give it another try?

    Glad you stopped by my little corner of the world today.
    Nice to meet you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete