Sunday, March 17, 2013

Friday,Friday,Friday OHH wait it is Sunday

F
Finally
Better late than never
Kid finally had her follow up doctors visit
Regarding her bilateral hip surgery from almost a year ago 
It doesn't even seem like it has been that long
It all happened so fast
I happily cross this off our list of to do things
The Doctor says everything  looks great 
And 
No more visits needed
WOO HOO!

R
Raring
One more work week under my belt
It has been an odd one
Between people and weather
Not sure what the issue was
I am just going to blame it on the time change
But 
I am raring to go head first into this weekend
Get to hang out with a friend I have not seen in awhile
So dinner and drinks it is 
Very excited 

I
Ice Cream
I had promised  an ice cream date 
To my favorite 7 year old friend Nicholas
It was part of my belated Birthday gift to him
Of course the day we finally decide on
It is freezing out
It was worth it though

Luv this little dude
Yummy
   D
Dreading
I have a pile of laundry  or I should say piles
I am not proud
I kept putting it off this week
And now I must face the mess
That I created
It is not the cleaning that get to me
All the folding and putting away 
That is the real chore I dread

A
    Admiring
I have been admiring a few camera bag inserts online
Not sure what one to get
They all look pretty much the same
But
I want to make sure I get the proper one
One that will also work for me
Any of you out there have a particular one out there you like

Y
Yack
There seems to be a stomach virus
Rearing its ugly head around these parts
The Kid was not feeling great
Stomach was really bothering her
She ended up getting sick
But then seemed better
That was until Monday evening
It was basketball nigt
She warned her coach she was feeling to great
We both told her she was fine
She played hard
But 
Mid way the final quarter 
She waved her coach down and asked to be taken out of the game
She looked kinda wiped
So off to the side lines she went
    That was when the yacking began
The coach and I shared a glanced and both said maybe next we will listen to her
She is better now
Thankfully it did not ruin the game for the other kids either


So Friday got away from me
This post was ready to go and I forgot to to do just that
Now it is Sunday  
And I am getting my next post ready
Whoops ...  

 
    

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness that's exciting that she has no more appointments!
    and I ALWAYS think it's so funny how the day you plan something fun, the weather doesn't agree that you should have any fun haha.
    those pictures are cute and that little boy is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete