Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Let Them Eat Cake

Why does the weekend go by so quick?!
I even had an extra day this weekend

I did my best to sleep in this weekend 
Failed daily

I did take part of my weekend on Saturday
For some retail therapy
 I did not buy anything for myself 
Just a couple of candles
 The Kid made out though 
It is fun right now shopping with her
Her style is coming out
Helps that we don't have arguments over her choices
I will enjoy this moment while it lasts ,ha ha

Sunday
I cleaned 
It needed to be tackled
I had people coming over on Monday

I had applied at House Party*
check it out  
 To host an Adventure Time  Fiona and The Cake Party
I figured I would take the day off 
And allow the Kid to play hostess to some of her friends
It was a good time all around
I  made a cake
I don't bake often
So I was very proud of myself
Everyone said it was tasty

10 Kids
In my not so big living room
It was loud
But worth it 

As the Kid's Grandma always says
"It is about making memories"

 
 
*I was not paid for hosting a party for the House Party site.I've had good experiences both times I have participated with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment