Monday, October 1, 2012

Three Hours of Indulgence

So I have officially been sick for over a week now.
I even went hope sick from work one of those days
which is rare for me.
 The only thing I had to look forward to 
when I was not passed out
was the start to the new fall season of television.

I will have to say that Thursday evenings might be the one night a week
where I will not be available to anyone
from 8pm-11pm.
Three hours of t.v not the best  habit but ...

How can you argue with a girl?
Especially when the first hour the most scrumptious 
SCOTT SPEEDMAN
is gracing my television screen again in, Last Resort.
YUMMY!
 
If you watched Felicity,
you know Scott.
Love that face,such a cutey.
And ABC is obviously not lost on this fact 
Their ad for Last Resort states:
4 Words
Scott Speedman in uniform
Even though I'd rather see him out of uniform *wink wink*

Then the second hour begins with my beloved Grey's Anatomy. 
Even though I think you are losing your steam
I still love watching you.

**Spoiler Alert**

It was bad enough to end the season crying
but to start the new season off the same way
Not fair!
Plus you made me say good-bye 
to another character that I have grown to love.

 
You will be missed McSteamy

To finish off my last hour of t.v indulgence
I get to hang out with
Olivia Pope and her gang of michiefs n


This show made its debut mid season last season
If you have yet to discover it 
I urge you 
go catch yourself up

I  know it  is only Monday 
but can you tell 
I am all ready counting down the days till
Thursday

What new/old shows are you excited about?


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty good lineup!
    Think I'm most excited about Revenge. Love that show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man I am sorry you have been sick!!
    but oh my goodness I don't blame you for wanted to watch THAT! he is yummy!
    (not quite as yummy as my boyfriend in uniform though ;) [he is a firefighter])
    that is so cool hahha and this post made me laugh!
    at least you have your resort!
    I hope you feel better!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete