Thursday, April 12, 2012

Friday the 13th really?!

So tomorrow is the day. I think I have handled this week as best as expected. Once I got the surgery date it took stress off knowing when it was going to happen. This Kid of mine is so composed. I cant believe how calm she is. The only thing as of right now is still the fact that she is missing school. I did take her to school once this week to let her say goodbye to her friends and teacher for a bit,it also gave me a chance to let the school know what was going on.

Last night it just occurred to me that the Kid's surgery is on Friday the 13th. I am not really superstitious but come on it couldn't be on any other day. The Kid has been taunting with that information ever since.

I asked her if she had any questions for her father or me about her surgery and she had this to say:

Q: Can you take pictures?
     A: Um ..of the surgery,I don't think that is allowed.

Q: Can I have a copy of the x-rays from the surgery?
      A: If they take any new x-rays I will get a copy for you.

Q: Can I bring them school when I go back.
      A: Of course

No one question about the actually stuff that is being done NOT ONE.

So up early in the morning and off to the hospital...gonna be a long day.





No comments:

Post a Comment