Friday, February 15, 2013

F R I D A Y it is here!




Hello out there in Blog World
I am trying something new for Friday
Figure this might make it easier for me 
To make sure I get a post up
That has some type of structure to it
Even if that structure is loose
So here it goes...
F  
Finally 
Joined Insatgram
As did the Kid
(my compromise since she is not allowed to have FB yet)
I think we both are gonna have fun with this
I actually enjoy seeing what the Kid posts
 A glimpse into her world
You can follow me if you want
Instagram
Not much to see yet
But I am just getting started
R
Reading
I almost done with Gone Girl
For the February book selection
In
I am enjoying this book a lot
I can not wait to discuss it with the other readers
At the end of this month
Are you reading or have you read it all ready
I
Ice Cream
I have been craving
So I think me and Kid will be searching some out this weekend
D
Dishes
Hate them
OK not the dish
But washing them
I feel like I always have something in the sink
No dishwasher for me
I think even if I did it would always be full as well
I would use paper plates all the time
If it wasn't so wasteful and horrible for the environment

A
Appointment
The Kid has a 6 month f/u visit
With her Orthopedic today
Should have been a quick appointment at the office up the street from our home
But
Of course it was moved to their office across the bridge in another town
So much for not having to leave work early today
Reason for appt

Y
Yearning
For a new camera
Specifically DSLR camera
I think I know what I want

This is mainly for fun use
I  do want to take the time to learn about it though
Get some amazing shots
Any suggestions or opinion of my choice


Have a great weekend !
          

1 comment:

  1. My son is enjoying Instagram too. No Facebook for him yet either. I'm following you on Instagram now. (I'm @ziajojo.) :)

    ReplyDelete