Wednesday, January 2, 2013

And it all begins again


 I hope everyone had a wonderful send off for 2012
and 
enjoyed the first day of 2013!

I spent a lovely evening with some friends on New Year's Eve
It was a small gathering.
We all enjoyed some yummy food,lots of laughs 
and maybe few too many drink.

All of us crashed at the host's home.
Was like a big old adult sleep over.
Woke up to the smell of a delicious breakfast being made.
Talked about how different our lives would be
if we didn't live for the dollar and instead
lived to live.
It was a great way to start off the New Year .
Even if a few of us (mainly me) was wishing I didn't send off 2012
with so many glasses of wine.
Thank you Jess & Adam for hosting a wonderful get together.

I would like to say I spent New Year's day doing wonderful things.
Like making memories with the Kid
however I did not.
The kid made plan with her Noka
So that left me on my own.
So I did what my body needed
SLEEP.

Woke up in time to welcome the Kid home.
Zoned out in front of the t.v
Watched way too much of some show that is about becoming a
Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.
Many brain cells wasted
A complete waste of a day
but  I needed it.
I have 364 more days this year to get things done.

Look out 2013
I do have plans ,goals
and some dreams as well.

                   ---------<3 
                              Rori

p.s I did bring a camera to my festivities and not one picture taken,epic fail on my part but at least I have the 
     memories in my head!


              

1 comment:

  1. I am forever forgetting to use my camera even when I have it with me. Good thing the iPhone has a semi decent camera :)

    ReplyDelete