Sunday, January 1, 2012

Same thing whatever...Not this year my friends!

Hello 2012. I greeted you a minute late but in the company of someone who has been a constant. Constant cause of calm and chaos, but I don't think I would have it any other way. My hopes for this year are many. Will this year be the same thing whatever it has been for the last few years, not if I can help it. I need to strive to be the best that I can be not just for me but for my beautiful Kid.

My plans are the usually sort of New Year's resolutions. Eat better,lose weight.Make a bit more money,spend more wisely,save money. Be happy, make others  happy, be loved the way I love.  

I have some incredible ideas brewing in my little head . I think that this is the time I start working towards making them happen.


The most important thing I want to do this year are to make some wonderful memories with my Kid. I could buy her a million things but the moments that we share together good or bad are the things she will hold onto forever.


The Kid and I in our last photo of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment