Thursday, January 5, 2012

Little ears big hearts

So last night I had to deal with my neighbors fighting (again).I say fighting because there comes a point where it is no longer 2 people debating back and forth but full on scream fest. Honestly I have learned to tune them out for the most part,just another reality of apt living. However when you hear a child crying cause they are hearing the same anger I kinda lose my cool.

Your child is a sponge.Their absorbing all the good and bad around them. So PLEASE watch what you say and do,your shaping their little world.

2 comments:

  1. Ever thought about calling the management there (if you haven't already done so). That isn't right, but I probably wouldn't want to get involved in their drama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I let who needed to know in on the issues. I try to avoid being involved in the drama but when I know there are little ones who cant speak up for themselves I kinda feel like I have too.

      Delete